SASS Wire Forum

Howdy I have a Patriot brand gun safe and don't know if they are still in business does anyone know?  The problem is the interior door battery box (4 AA) mounted in a slot in the door frame is not powering the lock. I had previously repaired the contacts where the lock wires connect at the battery box, broken solder connection and it worked till today. Changed the batteries no luck. I can open the safe with the external battery pack so the lock works.I need to take the interior door panel off to check the connections. Is there anything I need to know other than just unscrewing the panel? I don't have an owners manual. Next safe a manual lock?:lol:  Thank you.

You can probably find a manual on line.

Looks like the company was bought out by Liberty a couple of years ago.  If you Google northwestfirearms.com/patriot safes there is a thread  regarding the failure of battery box.  On page two there is a contact for obtaining a manual.  Good luck.

Tex