SASS Wire Forum

When You Want To Be Left Alone

Yul Lose

I live on a fairly unpopulated street and don’t get a lot of visitors but yesterday was an exception. It seemed like every time I really got involved in something someone would come knocking. 

A819321A-F770-4BBF-A30D-81272AECFF96.jpeg

Although I have never actually put up a sign myself, I have seen one that said, "Green River Ordnance enforced. We shoot every third unsolicited salesperson. The second one jus left!" :o  Wish I could do something like that with the "Air Duct Cleaning" callers that continually call on my land lines and cell phone. Sometimes at the same time.

2 minutes ago, Trailrider #896 said:

Although I have never actually put up a sign myself, I have seen one that said, "Green River Ordnance enforced. We shoot every third unsolicited salesperson. The second one jus left!" :o  Wish I could do something like that with the "Air Duct Cleaning" callers that continually call on my land lines and cell phone. Sometimes at the same time.

Answer unfamiliar numbers like this:

The number you have dialed has not paid the bill, from now on you will charged for the calls made by this number, Thank you”

or

in whispered tones:

"Is it done? Did you dispose of the body as agreed?"

Archived