SASS Wire Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lawdawg Star, SASS # 35147

Ruger and Marlin 32's "price reduced"

Up for sale are a pair of Ruger birds heads in 32h&r, these were purchased at End of trail several years ago. They are sweet lil guns to shoot, very smooth and had brass covers on the sights when I bought them. They have the boxes and paperwork. I also have a Marlin cowboy 1894 in 32h&r, the rifle was purchased from Major Art Tillery several years ago and shot by the wife in a few matches. The guns are in great condition, they have been sitting and need to be used by someone. I will throw in ALL the casings I have (Approx. 150)to the FIRST buyer, I have new and used casings. Asking 1200.00 for the pair of Birds heads and 1500.00 for the Marlin..or make me an offer, the wife says they need to go!! I will include shipping to your FFL on these prices.... otherwise you pay the shipping. 

IMG_20190404_081520.jpg

IMG_20190404_081453.jpg

IMG_20190403_190813.jpg

IMG_20190403_190801.jpg

I really don't believe it has been shot much, its pretty smooth but I'm sure in the right hands it could be smooth as butter. As you know its a really short stroke on the 32...Thanks for your interest.

even better if she needed a back up set I would make you a good deal on the trio!! I am willing to negotiate...

That's understandable, well if your still interested in the rifle just shoot me an offer on it.

Hello.   I am interested in the revolvers,  (maybe the rifle too).      I am going to shoot Land Run in 2 weeks.  Do you have anyone that could bring the guns there ? ?       Major Missalot.     kwted5@yahoo.com

I am interested in all 3.. message sent

Hi Lawdawg      My wife had a chance to shoot a pair of 32's today at Fort Parker TX.    She liked them so if they are still available I will take the pistols and the rifle as well as any other 32 reloading gear you have.   Thank you Major Missalot

Are the guns sold??

Please let us know......

I have gotten no response from Major missalot...He may be out of pocket, if he doesn't want them I will let everyone know...thanks

PM sent

Major I'm in no hurry, when you get finished up shooting them rascals over there we will get together...aim straight and shoot fast! Thank you for the response partner.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.