SASS Wire Forum

Bird Sledding

Subdeacon Joe

43 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Joe, that's the first of your videos that have worked for me a couple of weeks.  What did you do different?

I found it on Youtube.  Seems that for some reason the links to Facebook don't play for you.  Might have something to do with either the browser you use or the settings on your computer.

2 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

I found it on Youtube.  Seems that for some reason the links to Facebook don't play for you.  Might have something to do with either the browser you use or the settings on your computer.

Could be that I'm not involved in Facebook.  Used it for about a week and found a gazillion "friends" annoying me to no end, so I cut myself away from it altogether.

I miss it about like Custer missed all those Indians.

16 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Joe, that's the first of your videos that have worked for me a couple of weeks.  What did you do different?

Forty Rod:

Before Joe was able to respond (below), I thought you were telling him that you finally laughed at one of his videos! :blink:

15 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Archived