SASS Wire Forum

SOLD ***** - Littleton Lead Shot Maker

Littleton seven dripper shot maker, 220 volt. Long cord and plug end included. Has on/off switch. Drops 7 1/2 size shot.

Have refined this to make a compact bench top set-up. The shot maker is hinged with lever to tip up to stop flow while keeping lead hot. Catch tank sets in reservoir with adjustable overflow and thermometer to monitor cooling fluid temperature. Dipper strainer and drain tank. Also can include graphite roller, graphite, shot bags and stitcher for sewing shot bags closed. Have shot rolling ramp and sorting pans for better grade shot sorting.  

Depending on how much shipping one wants to get into, can ship just the shot maker and or however much of the rest of the equipment you want.

Can't ship the 4 gallons of brake fluid used as coolant, but will include it if we can do a local pick up of everything here or perhaps can meet part way.

Will sell the everything or just the shot maker for $300.   

Also if anyone can do a local pickup, I have around a hundred pounds of lead refined into 1 lb. ingots that we may work a deal on. Figure 75 cents per ingot.

PM me and we can check into shipping.       Also be glad to relay any knowledge I've gained making lead shot. 

IMG_1893.JPG

IMG_1894.JPG

IMG_1895.JPG

IMG_1899.JPG

IMG_1900.JPG

Archived