SASS Wire Forum

Where are you buying your lead bullets?

Flanigan Flats

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/3/2018 at 6:54 AM, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

Bearcreek, is all I've used in this game.

https://www.bearcreeksupplybullets.com/

OLG

Lumpy is this a working active web site to order bullets from? I get my BC bullets locally but I didn't know Steve started this site. Just asking for others. Thanks!

6 minutes ago, Southpaw Gringo, SASS # 74217 said:

Lumpy is this a working active web site to order bullets from? I get my BC bullets locally but I didn't know Steve started this site. Just asking for others. Thanks!

It was 'working' the last time I called a little over 1 yr ago, to make an order.

It's pretty much a 1 man show, and he may take a day or so to return the call.

Here's the number I used-

209 874 4322

OLG

On 10/3/2018 at 6:54 AM, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

Bearcreek, is all I've used in this game.

https://www.bearcreeksupplybullets.com/

Thanks Lumpy. Thats the same number I got and your right about a one man show. I live about 35 minutes from Bear Creek and was picking up bullets directly from Steves workshop. Im now very fortunate to have one of the shooters at my local club become a distributor for BC bullets and he lives right down the street from Bear Creek. Hes now my suppler. There great bullets and I just wanted to make sure there word is out on them with an active web site. Its been hard for years ordering bullets from him on the web. 

4 minutes ago, Southpaw Gringo, SASS # 74217 said:

I've always called-Never used the site to place an order.

I'm old-school, and like to deal with a warm body....

OLG 

Archived