SASS Wire Forum

WTT PEDERSOLI 10 gauge SxS

Howdy pards,

I have a 10 gauge PEDERSOLI SxS muzzle loading shotgun LNIB for trade for something in black powder. I don't have anything in mind. I got this gun in a trade and have only test fired it to check chokes. I have 3 other shotguns so don't need this one. Details: It is a recent model with the silver sides with engraving, Pretty. The stock is heavier than the older ones so the kick is not bad and it don't get your chin either. The stock has large deep checkering on the forend and hand grip area. The bores are chrome lined and both measure out between imp-cyl and modified choke. The test fire was with 100g ff Goex with 1  1/2 oz of shot. Both barrels shot point of aim and the patterns were modified choke size. I used one fiber wad. With a plastic wad I'm sure the gun will shoot a full choke size pattern. With it are some wads (over powder and over shot) and a shotbag. Please PM me with what you have for trade.

Thanks.

Greysmoke,

Trade schmade, how about a cash price?  I would love to have your shotgun...

Ivery

(Once I get them I never turn loose of them because the guns you miss are the guns you sell or trade...)

But, I do have a Pietta 1860 w/ spare 5 shot Howell ,45 LC conversion...  

probably do a FTF as well...

Archived