SASS Wire Forum

Second Amendment gets Second-Class Treatment

Charlie T Waite

This is a very good read for all  this article addresses the point that the Second Amendment is, in fact, the least enforced provision within the entire Bill of Rights—and, arguably, within the entire Constitution.  We all know that the anti-gunners would prefer that we not even have a second amendment as they often forget it is there in their public outcries, a prime example was U.S. Rep. Nancy Pelosi with all her public falsehoods about what would happen if  national reciprocity was passed. The Left has proven that they want to both silence and disarm those they disagree with.  Read More:

Charlie

There are gun control fires that need extinguishing in almost every state. The NRA is kept busy trying to stomp out every one of them. 

Almost always they are based on what "we" don't need for self protection.

The Second Amendment is not a Local or State issue, but a National issue on the right of the individual to keep arms (any arms) to defend the Nation. The reason we have the country we have, is that it is difficult to take over a country where everyone can defend themselves. Sadly, many see this as the right of an individual to keep a handgun or rifle in the home. I think it should be broadened to the right to keep a tank or a Apache Helicopter also, but I am in the minority on this side of the seesaw.

I'll shut up, else this post would run into several pages.

Ace

WHODA' thunk it!!  Me 'n' Ace are on the same end of the teeter totter!!!

The fact that the fascist liberals disdain the Second Amendment is no surprise. They want a all powerful nanny state. That is why the other denigrated amendment is the Tenth.

Both of them were incorporated by our fore fathers to prevent an all powerful government. No wonder the left hates them.

Archived