SASS Wire Forum

SASS Premier and Practicscore

CD Tom

I've been looking at Practicscore to see if there is a way to export the match information into the SASS Premier scoring system.  I've found some things I don't understand about Practicscore.  First where is the Alias, I don't understand are whole identity is our Alias.  I have worked with a club that uses Practicscore to do their online registration and have been able to export that information and bring it into the SASS Premier program.  I can do this for other clubs on a individual  basis, this is because of the different registration forms being setup in Practicscore.  If you are interested in this let me know by sending me an email.  

I did notice in Practicscore that you can export your information to ACES but when I did this it didn't import correctly, I didn't get any names in the scores section, I thought that if this would work we could use ACES to transfer the match scores to the SASS Premier program. 

If anyone has any ideas I would be willing to work with you to see if we can get these to work together.

Tom,

The PractiScore IOS developer has indicated that they are working to support the Alias in PractiScore for IOS.  Supposedly, it is already implemented in the Android APP.  Shamrock Sadie has been looking into your program and PractiScore, if she hasn't contacted you already.

Rum

I just downloaded practicscore to my android system and imported my test match but still don't have any Alias.  I tried contacting Pit Viper but he doesn't seem to respond to any  emails.

I'll keep looking and hopefully should be able to make some kind of a connection between the SASS Premier scoring system and Practicscore

Archived