SASS Wire Forum

FS Dan Wesson Hunter Pac Amazing blue finish! PRICE REDUCED

Off to auction, contact me if interested to see if it's still available. Thanks.

Another of my fathers guns. Dan Wesson 44 Magnum Hunter Pac (44HV), amazing blue finish from the original Monson, Mass manufacturing plant, in the original briefcase with paperwork. 8" barrel with 2 shrouds, one with target sights, one with a Burris 1.5x4 scope. 3 sets of grips, 1 rubber, 2 wood, 1 of the wood sets is cracked. All tools, feeler gauge, scope covers, etc. included. If he fired this gun, it was extremely little, it's in exceptional condition with a barely discernible turn line. First I'll take it posted to the thread get's it. Link to more pics here: http://s24.photobuck...s?sort=3&page=1 All trade offers considered, but please, PM me an actual offer, i.e. "I'll trade you X and this much boot money for X". I'm not looking for anything special right now, but you never know. Thanks for looking.

$1550 $1500 shipped to your FFL.

001_zps3ioajqb6.jpg

006_zpsarl18o8s.jpg

I am beginning to hate you! You keep posting pics of fantastic guns that I really need and want when I am really broke! Nice guns by the way.

So you're saying we have a Love/Hate relationship?! :P

• 4 weeks later...

Archived