SASS Wire Forum

The Wife Kicked Me Out - Final Installment

Buffalo Douglas

As far as building and move in, it's 99% finished (not including the lean-to that I'll add later for the lawn and garden equipment). Come spring I'll have to paint the exterior as it's just primed currently. The drywall isn't perfect. I can see a few seams under my texture and a couple of the boxes weren't cut out too well (gotta complain to the manager. The guy who did the finish work wasn't too great ;) ). But, overall I'm happy with it and it's a nice quiet place to get some work done. With the extra organization that I've done, I realized just how much unprocessed brass I still had. I'm working on my 9mm supply right now (the last batch is in the tumbler), then it will be on to 223. That should keep me busy for a while. By the time spring rolls around, I want to have the majority of all my brass loaded up so I can spend the summer shooting and acquiring more components. Knowing me, I'll buy more brass and bullets before then, but I like to have most of my stuff done in the winters when I don't shoot all that often so that springs and summers are all for fun.

And before anyone says it, it's plenty big enough for my needs. I wanted something small and easy to heat/cool that still allowed me to do the work that I wanted :D

For some reason, I haven't been able to upload to Photobucket for about a week now. So I took a little extra time and uploaded a video to YouTube. I'm no professional camera man, I usually stick to tripods for video, but hopefully you don't need a dose of Dramamine to watch it :D

Archived