SASS Wire Forum

FS Single actions and leather 10/23 PRICE REDUCED ON LAST VAQUERO

These are all from my Dad's collection that I inherited. He never shot CAS and was more of an "accumulator". These guns are all either unfired or test fired only. On the guns that have had work, they won't be super light actions, he didn't prefer them real light, and details specific to each gun will be in the individual descriptions. Prices are shipped to your FFL, first I'll take it posted to the thread get's it. Link to lots of pics(several pages) of all the items listed here:http://s24.photobucket.com/user/fireball7709/library/FER%20SALE?sort=3&page=1 All trade offers considered, but please, PM me an actual offer, i.e. "I'll trade you X and this much boot money for X". I'm not looking for anything special right now, but you never know.

1) Ruger Vaquero "old model" 45 Colt 4 5/8". Belt Mountain base pin, Ron Power free spin pawl. Chambers beveled and honed. Lighter springs. Unmolested front sight.

028_zpsyenh1dav.jpg

2) Sold Pending Funds. PAIR of Ruger Vaquero "old model" Sheriff length(3 7/8") from the factory in 45 Colt. Belt Mountain base pins, Ron Power free spin pawls. Chambers beveled and honed. Lighter springs. Unmolested front sights.

001_zpsrwfbjhkw.jpg

3) Sold Pending funds. Ruger Blackhawk New Model 41 magnum 4 5/8". Unfired. Bought back in 2003 when they still came with wood grips. No work of any kind done to this one.

019_zps4pqabtlt.jpg

4) Sold Pending Funds. Colt 4 3/4" 45 Colt. Model P1840, Serial # S08037A 3rd gen. Has light mainspring and appears unfired. In blue box with white shipper sleeve and hang tag.

019_zpsiqawfmz3.jpg

5) SOLD PENDING FUNDS. RM Bachman fully carved, fully lined holster (either the "Teddy or the Packing Iron" model, I don't see the difference) to fit a 4 5/8" gun and money cartridge belt with 45 sized loops. Approx. 38" to middle hole on the belt. Looks like the holster's only had a gun in it only a couple of times and seems to fit the "old model" Vaquero the best, although the Colt it's shown with(not included) fits well too.

016_zpshvyg7iiu.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Archived