SASS Wire Forum

Things that befuddle the oldsters

Blastmaster

It befuddles me why youngsters wear the ball caps backwards.

Hat+fail.jpg

I tell my wife when I see someone wearing there hats backwards, that for that person, there needs to be instructions inside the hat.

And the jackass in your picture is using his hand to shade his eyes.

?????????????

It befuddles me why youngsters wear the ball caps backwards.

Hat+fail.jpg

I tell my wife when I see someone wearing there hats backwards, that for that person, there needs to be instructions inside the hat.

I have five nephews and only one out of the five know how to wear a baseball cap. The person pictured could be any one of the four.

I'm not even 30 yet and I agree with most of what you folks are saying. I don't understand the obsession with selfies. I have taken a grand total of 4 selfies in my lifetime and all 4 were for visual evidence of my weight loss. None of those have never been shared online.

I don't remember the last time I wore a hat backwards ( I think the last time I did, the bill got in the way of something I was doing and I didn't have a clean place to set it).

I have an Instagram account, but mine is filled with pictures of guns, ammo, and my Jeep, not 1 picture of me.

I have tattoos, but all of them remain hidden with any shirt that reaches my elbow.

Last but not least, music. I can't stand 99% of all new music. I listen to about 80% country, and most of the music I have is from before I was born (86). Rap is just atrocious. For some reason it makes its way into everything nowadays.

They say listening to music is like eating a candy bar- first thing you do is throw away the rapper.

I agree with the sentiment, but the wrapper is the last thing I throw away. It keeps my hands clean.

Archived