SASS Wire Forum

Connecticut Getting Tougher

Black Mike

Went to Home Depot to pick up a new supply of spray paint for the upcoming shooting season.

Had to produce my drivers license. 🤔

Had a good laugh with the cashier. Then I painted her car red and black in the parking lot.

Oops forgot my paint was registered.

Will they actually not sell you paint if you cannot produce a driver's license? I'm guessing this might have something to do with trying to keep kids from huffing paint fumes?

Went to Home Depot to pick up a new supply of spray paint for the upcoming shooting season.

Had to produce my drivers license.

Had a good laugh with the cashier. Then I painted her car red and black in the parking lot.

Oops forgot my paint was registered.

Spray paint laws:

There is a lot of pressure on politicians to "DO SOMETHING!" about a problem for which there may be no good solution --- so they do something stupid :wacko: This is how we got some of the stupid gun laws.

Spray paint laws:

There is a lot of pressure on politicians to "DO SOMETHING!" about a problem for which there may be no good solution --- so they do something stupid :wacko: This is how we got some of the stupid gun laws.

Stupid gun laws? Weren't we told they are all common sense gun laws? Don't tell me I've been lied to! :wacko:

Seems like certain products at wal-mart will prompt the cashier to ask if the purchaser is over 18. Never really understood that for stuff like glues, paints, solvents etc..

then again, I've never killed brain cells huffing anything either.

Just Black Mike

Thanks for getting paint to for tomorrows Bushwackers shoot, sorry you had to register more stuff. Did they let you know what you have to do when one can gets empty! Next time to Lowes then.

Was it a case of paint or just a couple of cans.

I see there point huffing is a serious problem.

Archived