SASS Wire Forum

Sold: S&W Schofield Faux aged Ivory grip

Lead Ringer

Sold: Used Grip set for S&W Schofield revolver. They are made by Classic Grips Model# C43 Faux Ivory. These exact grips are not offered on his web site. The C43 is plain Faux Ivory. These have been checkered and aged. They are very cool!

[/url]">http://IMG_1615.jpg

$45.00 Shipped to your door.

Regards,

Ringer

Have these been on one of your schofields - if so how was the fit? I ask cause some grips I have purchased in the past have proven to be slightly undersized - enough to be annoying.

I have never seen them on a gun. I purchased the grips at a gun show a few years ago. I had thought I'd own a Schofield? Doesn't seem like that's going to happen :blush: I have the Bag and original tag/paper work from Classic Grips stating they fit S&W Schfield Classic grip # C43

Sorry That's all I can offer.

Regards,

Ringer

Send them to me under one condition. That they don't need major work to fit them. It took me several month to get a set of other grips fitted to my Rugers. I would have to pick them up after the initial fit and tweet them as I find a mismatch. I don't wish to go through that again. I'm not an ivory guy but it would make the #2s standout.also is there enough pieces for two guns or just one.

Now it is hard to tell from one pic , but those look like Uberti Schofield grips to me. Smiths are a little smaller and have a little more hook to them. In most cases the can be made to fit, but you have to redrill the for the frame pin. A pic of the back would help

WW,

You are correct. I just talked with the Folks at Classic Grips, (N.C.Ordance,Inc) Model# C43 grips are designed to fit the Uberti Schofield pistols.

Ringer

Send them to me under one condition. That they don't need major work to fit them. It took me several month to get a set of other grips fitted to my Rugers. I would have to pick them up after the initial fit and tweet them as I find a mismatch. I don't wish to go through that again. I'm not an ivory guy but it would make the #2s standout.also is there enough pieces for two guns or just one.

Blackey Sent You A PM

Do you still have these? I have tried several ways to connect with you that apparently have not gotten through.

Set you a PM.

Email the scan to leadringer@gmail.com

Archived