SASS Wire Forum

AIR MASS METER ?

Have you ever heard of that critter in your auto?

SHE says, her ESP light goes on and off, all by its self in the dash. I dont have one of those!

SHE says, the A/C in her vehicle goes on and off when the ESP light goes on and off.

The dealer, now her warranty is over the AMM is faulty, must be replaced,causes hard to start, bad mileage, toothaches, did ya ever hear of that part, its $329 discounted,a hose to brake vacuum suddenly wore out, is split, brakes will become hard to press; my daughter took it in as she has been using it lately, she was using my truck for a year and some more now the seats dont work, brakes are soft,WWasher doesnt squirt, tires need air, Im not doing something right, my hair is falling out, my back hurts, dad, the A/C in the wrangler is warm, no a/c.

Mass air flow sensor. Tells the computer how much air is entering the intake so the computer can adjust the fuel ratio. Has someone had the air filter out to clean or replace it lately? Very common to get dead bugs dumped on the wrong side of the air filter when doing this. Said bugs then get sucked into the MAF and screw it up. Some time they can just be cleaned. There is a special spray cleaner just for this.

Archived