SASS Wire Forum

Motorcycle Advice Wanted

Ninety Caliber Al, 50218

Bd, from what I've heard, key word there, that they suffer from what is know as a Harley wobble. That's what I think cause my accident as it was good until I went into a curve, that or the front tire picked up something or loss a weight. Whatever it was my front end started ocmsalating so bad I had to straight line brake to stop it by then I was in trouble.

One thing post accident I've discovered. That all of the twin engine motorcycles suffer from a design flaw. As a result of this give me the 80's Honda CB quad cylinder bikes over the modern twin cylinder bikes of today. While riding the Harley was nice it was accepted everywhere it didn't handle as well as my Honda and Suzukis did. I like to fill I. Charge of the bike than the other way around. I always wanted a gold wing but now would rather have a well maintained CB 900 with full Vetter accutraments. Add the radio, iPod and cb and I would be willing to go anywhere with it and if dropped feel I could pick it up alone unlike the gold wing if it can be dropped, or the Harley ultas, kings etc

I think my fellow Ducati owners and I would disagree with that second statement.

I got back into riding in 2012 after a 15 years not riding. I picked up a old 83 V45 Magna that worked on more than rode. Still like the look of those. Now I am riding a 08 Harley Low Rider. Love this bike I got it Oct 28 of last year and as of Friday I have put over 5000 on it in less than a year. I have rode all sort's of Honda's Yamaha and Kaw's but for me I would still like to have a 1982 Harley Low Rider 1994 FXRL and 2014 Road Glide.

My Best Buddy and Trail Pard died last year.

His wife is selling his Loved 2007 Suzuki Boulevard C-90

LOW miles!!

$6K I believe.

This bike was always garaged.....and coddled like a baby.

It has Vance and Hines pipes.....nice saddlebags and windscreen.

I'd buy it in a heartbeat if I had 6k to throw around!

It's black and chrome!

It's purty!!!

PS: I'll even ride it out to you!......just buy me a plane ticket home!

Archived