SASS Wire Forum

Good Deal on Tony Lama Boots

WOODFOX , sass#34179

Anybody looking for boots? I was in Fort Western last week in Lincoln ne. and they are selling out Tony Lama 18" mule ear boots for $99.00 I think all they had were brown and various sizes . their # is 402-421-3678 ask for Glen Carman . I have nothing to gain by this just passing on a good deal to my SASS pards .

Woodfox :)

Guest Grass Range #51406

First look to see where they were made. If they have been on the shelf for awhile they may be USA. If newere they are now made in China

First look to see where they were made. If they have been on the shelf for awhile they may be USA. If newere they are now made in China

I didn't look to see where they were made since they didn't have my size but I'm sure he would tell anybody that would ask . I have a pair that are a few years old mine are US made and the pair I handled when i was there looked of the same quality . He said they had been discontinued by Tony Lama .

Woodfox

I believe you mean the Fort Frontier Nebraskan shooter boots at Fort Western. They have very limited sizes. However, I do see that the Tony Lama version have been discontinued. Did they have any 10.5 or 11?

I believe you mean the Fort Frontier Nebraskan shooter boots at Fort Western. They have very limited sizes. However, I do see that the Tony Lama version have been discontinued. Did they have any 10.5 or 11?

They are the Tony Lama boot I didn't check sizes other than mine , you need to call them and ask for Glen Carman at 402-421-3678 he is in their Old West dept.

Archived