SASS Wire Forum

Magma Molds, Magma Dies, Ingot Moulds

The Dash Caliber Taco Emporium Bankruptcy, Foreclosure, Husband Bashing, Table Waiting, Cursing Contest and Moving Sale Continues

You know how it goes…Have you used it in years?...Will you have time for it?...Do you really want to move it? … In general, it’s time to minimize. I’ve got lots to move. I’ll start here.

Magma Molds – dual cavity steel are ideal for your Magma Hand Caster

SOLD 45-230-RNBB---this is perfect for your Wild Bunch 1911---$60 shipped

SOLD .457 RB--- make round balls for the Ruger Old Army and others---$60 shipped

SOLD .454 RB---make round balls for 44/45 caliber percussion pistols---$60 shipped

SOLD---38-120-FPFB--- 120g flat base version of the most popular truncated cone bullet used in CAS---$55 shipped

All of these were bought new and lightly used except the 38 but still a great mold..all are good solid proven molds

Now I have a couple of very special molds. These are Magma copies of Dick Dasterdly’s “Big Lube” molds produced for me by a private company. These are great. I will pass down my Mav Dutchman and Snakebite copies in my estate before I would sell them.

SOLD JP 45 210g “Big Lube” for Magma machine--- the updated version for 45 cal. RNFP style so common. Sizes to .452 perfectly in very soft lead…for .454 harder lead will be required. The way to go for BP in 45 Colt….No wings...Mold only…Priced at a bargain compared to the time and funds required for you to reproduce---$156 shipped

SOLD EP-UG 150g “Big Lube” for Magma machine--- an engineering masterpiece designed by the late El Paso Pete…designed to simulate a ball round for the Ruger Old Army and other 44/45 caliber percussion pistols by eliminating the need for wads and over-lubing and dramatically improving accuracy. It is still a very versatile bullet and is adaptable to other uses, like muzzle loaders, air rifles, pistol rounds…use your imagination…I have even sized it down to .427, with a Star Sizer of course and used it as a pistol round in 44-40, why? cause I could.....again $156 shipped

See these at biglube.com

Lee six cavity 45caliber custom mold designed to allow the use of 45 Scholfield brass in your 45 Colt rifle. If you’re so inclined. It is brand new and unused with no box. I paid $100+. $60 shipped

Magma Star Sizer Dies

SOLD.459

SOLD.451

SOLD.430

$25 each shipped

SOLD 2 Magma 10lb Ingot Molds----$15 each shipped

That’s enough for this post…holters, guns, gunsafe and clothing to come.

I'll take these:

Magma Star Sizer Dies

PM inbound.

I'll take the 38-120-FPFB. SA

Let me know where to send the funds.

I'll take these:

Magma Star Sizer Dies

PM inbound.

Sold...PM sent

I'll take the 38-120-FPFB. SA

Sold PM inbound

What weight bullet does the .427 make?

the .427 is a sizing die..it sizes the already molded bullet in a Star Sizer

I'll taken the 45-230

.45-RB

.454- RB

45-210 BL

And the EU-PG-150

Thanks

Ringer

Send me a pm an where to send the funds

I'll taken the 45-230

.45-RB

.454- RB

45-210 BL

And the EU-PG-150

Thanks

Ringer

Send me a pm an where to send the funds

Sold.. thank you Sir...PM sent

Any chance of a photo of the .45 Lee 6 cavity mould for the schofield.

Thanks

badlandshq@bigpond.com.au

Get one out as quick as I can, sir

Get one out as quick as I can, sir

photo sent

Archived