SASS Wire Forum

Joke of the Day

Curley Fryes

Ma was in the kitchen fiddling around when she hollers out.... "Pa! You need to go out and fix the outhouse!"

Pa replies, "There ain't nuthin wrong with the outhouse."

Ma yells back, "Yes there is, now git out there and fix it."

So......Pa mosies out to the outhouse, looks around and yells back, "Ma! There ain't nuthin wrong with the outhouse!"

Ma replies, "Stick yur head in the hole!"

Pa yells back, "I ain't stickin my head in that hole!"

Ma says, "Ya have to stick yur head in the hole to see what to fix."

So with that, Pa sticks his head in the hole, looks around and yells back, "Ma! There ain't nuthin wrong with this outhouse!"

Ma hollers back, "Now take your head out of the hole!"

Pa proceeds to pull his head out of the hole, then starts yelling, "Ma! Help! My beard is stuck in the cracks in the toilet seat!"

To which Ma replies, "Hurt's, don't it ?!"

We had an outhouse that had two different size holes. One for the big butts and one for the little 'uns.

Misery is thawing the frost off of the hole with your butt.

Misery is thawing the frost off of the hole with your butt.

So is having to wait for the tin seat to warm up enough for your butt to become unstuck.

Bunch of kids are sitting in Sunday school when teacher asked the kids if one of them could explain the Resurrection.

Teacher called on little Jimmy who said, "I don't know much about it, but I do know you're supposed to see a doctor if you have one for more than four hours."

Bunch of kids are sitting in Sunday school when teacher asked the kids if one of them could explain the Resurrection.

Teacher called on little Jimmy who said, "I don't know much about it, but I do know you're supposed to see a doctor if you have one for more than four hours."

Heh. There was a legislator some years ago stumping for universal health care who got in a bit of hot water for saying he wanted to give people coverage "from erection to resurrection." A few days later an aide said he really meant to say "cradle to grave." I like his first version better.

Archived