FS: Pedersoli Wyatt Earp DBL Barrel and Rossi 38 Lever Rifle

SalinasKid

Link to pics:

P4070003.JPG

P4070007.JPG

P4070014.JPG

P4070017.JPG

P4070019.JPG

The Pedersoli had the barrels polished for easy load and ejection and the safety made non functional. The Rossi has a slick action. Not a full gunsmith job, but I disassembled and polished and smoothed out the edges of the internals and made a world of difference. The Rossi is set up to shoot 38's and will do so with no issues but does not so much like rapid fire with 357. Both, as you can see, have beautiful custom made stock covers. Neither rifle is in like new, pristine condition but the pics are a good depiction of what they look like. Both look very nice.

I prefer to sell together. As a package, I will include two boxes of (25) Winchester AA 26 gr 12 gauge, (140) 38 sp cowboy loads, and (250) 38 sp brass.

Price as a pair: $1400 plus ground shipping to your FFL. I will take PayPal from a verified user and noted as parts. Or USPS money order, bank check, or personal check with time to clear.

Pedersoli Wyatt Earp alone is $1000.

Great pair of long guns.

I'm interested in your shotgun if you will split them up. Both guns are just out of my price range. Let me know what your shotgun would cost if you change your mind. Thanks Bull Shooter

I'm interested in your shotgun if you will split them up. Both guns are just out of my price range. Let me know what your shotgun would cost if you change your mind. Thanks Bull Shooter

The shotgun is currently $1441 at Taylors and $1425 at Dixie Gunworks. I really did not want to split it up, but would take $1000 for the the Pedersoli, plus ground shipping.

That shotgun is calling my name...... I gotta think about it. :)

It's a beaut alright Johnny! Would look great in the gun cart, right alongside yer gorgeous '73. :)

PM sent

and a PM has been responded to......

It's a beaut alright Johnny! Would look great in the gun cart, right alongside yer gorgeous '73. :)

Cleburne, you bet it would look good in the cart! :lol:

Archived