SASS Wire Forum

Pedersoli Lightning info please

shotguntom

keep trying for the pdf, it is worth the effort .. not many that have a pedersoli 357 ... do you shoot 38s in it, if so how does it function? is your gun case length sensitive?

http://www.davide-pedersoli.com/supporto-dettaglio.asp/l_en/idsu_7/recomandations-for-the-proper-ammunition-to-load-in-the-pedersoli.html

Thanks Larsen -- I used that page to help me make my ammo.

Hi Slim -- I use 357 brass with a 125 grain bullet and some Trail Boss. The OAL is pretty much what is suggested by pedersoli on the page Larsen recommended.

Thanks guys -- I'll try Roger Rapid again -- maybe I'm sending the PM incorrectly.

Joe Boot

thanxs Larsen .. i had downloaded the others on the Lightning but not that one ... based on that i may have problems with a 357/38 Pedersoli Lightning since my 38s that are loaded and work very good in all the 73s we have are 1.450" and are more like a truncated cone lead bullet than a round nose flat point ... my Lightning is a 45 so all is not lost, just thinking ahead when i run across a 357/38 ... i hope i attached a pix of my bullets, but this is the first time i posted a pix ...

my38specialwith125grbullet1450OAL_zps8c9

Joe Boot … I sent you a PM requesting your email address and will be glad to send a PDF of my Pedersoli instructions - it's quite extensive and well illustrated… R

Joe Boot - just re-read your post and wanted to add that one nice feature of the Lightning is that it is not OAL dependent, unless you exceed the stated OAL. You can actually shoot a magazine of mixed lengths (as long as no rounds exceed the specified OAL). …R

Archived