SASS Wire Forum

Movie Review - - - Lee Van Cleef

Wolfgang, SASS #53480

Hey Lee Van Cleef fans . . . . .

In Wally Wurld recently . . . browsing the $5 movie bin . . . . a "Spaghetti Collection" . . . entitled . . "16 Western Value Collection".

I would not have bought it . . . . BUT . . . there was a Lee Van Cleef film among those 16 . . . that I'd never seen or heer'd of befur. :)

Now most of the Lee Van Cleef . . spaghetti efforts . . . were pretty lame . . . . but I'll always take a chance on one.

And it is really pretty good. "Blood Money". Not quite as good as "El Condor" . . . and a long way from the excellence of the Sergio Leone films, . . . but very watchable and FUN :) I think he had a great time making it. He sure looks like he is having fun.

Several movies in the collection that I have seen and aren't re-watchable .. . but also several others that I've never seed nor heer'd of . . . . . befur . . . . :)

1974? With a Chinese Gung Fu guy?

If so, that's also known as The Stranger and the Gunfighter.

That's one of the most annoying things - trying to find a movie and it's been released under several titles.

1974? With a Chinese Gung Fu guy?

If so, that's also known as The Stranger and the Gunfighter.

That's one of the most annoying things - trying to find a movie and it's been released under several titles.

Yep . . that wuz it . . . . with the Chinese Gung Fooo guy . . . . :o . . . A bit strange . . . but FUN anyhoooo . . . :)

All those "asses" . . . . :P

Some "shoot 'em ups" . . . .

. . . and a surprise ending too . . . . . . :D

Hey Lee Van Cleef fans . . . . .

In Wally Wurld recently . . . browsing the $5 movie bin . . . . a "Spaghetti Collection" . . . entitled . . "16 Western Value Collection".

I would not have bought it . . . . BUT . . . there was a Lee Van Cleef film among those 16 . . . that I'd never seen or heer'd of befur. :)

Now most of the Lee Van Cleef . . spaghetti efforts . . . were pretty lame . . . . but I'll always take a chance on one.

And it is really pretty good. "Blood Money". Not quite as good as "El Condor" . . . and a long way from the excellence of the Sergio Leone films, . . . but very watchable and FUN :) I think he had a great time making it. He sure looks like he is having fun.

Several movies in the collection that I have seen and aren't re-watchable .. . but also several others that I've never seed nor heer'd of . . . . . befur . . . . :)

+1

I love Lee in Clint's movies .

But some of the ones he made left a little to be desired .

I am sure he had fun and laughed all the way to the bank. :P

Archived