SASS Wire Forum

. . . car . . vs . . . . ELEPHANT . . .

Car vs elephant . . . . .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2545634/Ghouls-filmed-savaged-elephant-left-die-Injured-British-teacher-begged-video-private-sent-round-world.html

I think that if I saw a GREAT BIG elephant in the road ahead . . . . . I would stop as soon as I saw it. Not drive closer. Just a thought.

I didn't see this...only know what I was told. Probably nearly a half-century ago, now, two idiots were driving in Yellowstone National Park, in a Corvette. They thought it was funny to sneak up behind a black bear that was in the road, and hit the horn. Poor bear would take off running. So they did the same thing with a griz. A park ranger was watching, but before he could arrest them, they hit the horn on the unsuspecting griz. Well, the bear went straight up in the air, spun around, and ripped the hood with its front claws. The hood on those vehicles, of course was fiberglass, not steel! You can imagine the amount of damage that did! The ranger was laughing so hard he nearly wet himself. Figured the two dudes had been punished enough with what it would cost to have the 'Vette repaired.

Car vs elephant . . . . .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2545634/Ghouls-filmed-savaged-elephant-left-die-Injured-British-teacher-begged-video-private-sent-round-world.html

I think that if I saw a GREAT BIG elephant in the road ahead . . . . . I would stop as soon as I saw it. Not drive closer. Just a thought.

HEADS UP GUYS! I clicked on the link you provided and my Norton antivirus stopped a malware attack on my computer. Thats an infected link. CAUTION!!

HEADS UP GUYS! I clicked on the link you provided and my Norton antivirus stopped a malware attack on my computer. Thats an infected link. CAUTION!!

I have updated Norton and no attack when I linked on it .....

Archived