SASS Wire Forum

Widder is tops

Korupt Karl

Had dinner with Widder and his lovely wife last night and we talked about my Widdermatic. Widder did mine as number 3 or 4 when he first started doing them and did all of the updates on another visit....man, this thing will cycle a coke bottle....lol. He made up dummy rounds for me in numerous lengths and it is not in anyway effected by OAL.

I hadn't handled it in a while and decided to pull it out of the safe and I had forgotten how slick it was.....Being that it is a 45, I plan on using it for Wild Bunch in the future.

I know that Slick does the Widdermatic conversion now but I thought I would just tell you how much I appreciate your coming up with the angle feed....it sure has corrected a lot of feeding problems for me and for a lot of other people.

KK

Unsolicited thread.....but thanks KK.

BJ and I enjoyed dinner as well (and thanks for buying). You gona buy Wyatt's dinner now? :lol::lol::lol:

Glad you dropped by and glad you had a safe trip down to Florida.

Enjoy the WARM weather.......and try not to forget to call me while you're out playing golf in 85 degree weather..... :P

..........Widder

Unsolicited thread.....but thanks KK.

BJ and I enjoyed dinner as well (and thanks for buying). You gona buy Wyatt's dinner now? :lol::lol::lol:

Glad you dropped by and glad you had a safe trip down to Florida.

Enjoy the WARM weather.......and try not to forget to call me while you're out playing golf in 85 degree weather..... :P

..........Widder

Oh Man. I am dying to hit a golf ball or shoot something. I hate Winter. Maybe we can make some smoke next Saturday with the Regulators.

Lucky :D

Archived