SASS Wire Forum

Looking for Lone Tree Bullet of Chugwater. WY

I have been trying to locate Lone Tree Bullet Co of Chugwater WY and not able to pull up their web page anymore. I just ordered some bullets about a month ago and was able to fine them but no luck today. If anyone has any more updated information on how to contact them please let me know. Thanks, Diamond Curly

He sold his business to a fellow who wants only to sell at gun shows, and he is only selling 9mm and 45 acp. I tried to buy 50,000 130g 38s.

No luck. I bought lone trees trailer and some of his stock. (all gone now). If you can tell me what you use I might be able to help. I am selling bullets for Chey-cast. I usually have bullets with me all the time. give me a call. 303-748-6149

Lodan B. Fast

I am sorry to see him go. His 130 gr RNFP is all that I have ever used reloading for cowboy action. Crimp them in the crimp groove and they run well in my Marlin and my 73. I guess now I'll have to find something else that works after I run out.

Hey Griz,

that is what I also used, but I now use chey-cast 125g TCFP. they work great I did not change a thing on my reloader. they also crimp right in the grove, and work just fine in my 73 and 94.

He sold his business to a fellow who wants only to sell at gun shows, and he is only selling 9mm and 45 acp. I tried to buy 50,000 130g 38s.

No luck. I bought lone trees trailer and some of his stock. (all gone now). If you can tell me what you use I might be able to help. I am selling bullets for Chey-cast. I usually have bullets with me all the time. give me a call. 303-748-6149

Lodan B. Fast

Thanks for the info. When I need some 200GR 45's I will let you know. Sorry to see Lone Tree sell out and only hope Hiram is doing OK. Thanks, DC

Griz-

I'm a shooter from So. Cal. Chey-Cast are the only bullets I use. 125gr TCFP. Use them in .38 and .357 with American Select powder. Have not been able to find a better combo. And the folks at Chey-Cast are the best, low prices and fast service.

I normally cast my own bullets but if something comes up and I need bullets. I ONLY use Chey-cast. They are first class and consistant from order to order.

Archived