SASS Wire Forum

WTS: PAIR OF RUGER OLD ARMY PISTOLAS

SPF -- THXNREGARDS MM

Hello the camp!

PAIR OF RUGER OLD ARMY .45 CAL PERCUSSION PISTOLS [traditional sights]: Due to cutting back on bp competition, I want these pistolas to go to someone who can give them the workout I no longer can. They will do the deed; I used them to pick up the AZ state buckle at 2009 BorderTown.

Pistols come with several extras, premier of which are spare cylinders factory-fitted to each pistol. Cylinders are marked with last 3 s/n digits and “1” and “2”, for whatever reason the factory dreamed up, but it does help keep things straight. Nipples have been upgraded to TRESO nipples; one stock s/s nipple was left in each cylinder for uniformity. A spare pack of TRESO nipples is included, as are the balance of the stock nipples. Ruger’s care-and-feeding book is included with one nipple wrench.

Price is $1200 [incl s&h], payment by USPO money order only. Shipped priority, insured, adult signature required, to you, unless your jurisdiction requires involvement of an FFL. Three-day NON-FIRING inspection upon delivery confirmation; full refund less original shipping upon return in as-shipped condition.

First “I'LL TAKE IT” EMAIL to malpaismike@gmail.com gets it—date/time on email trumping post herein, PM or single-malt bribe. Thanks for looking. mm

http://s1216.photobucket.com/user/malpaismike/library/ROA%20N%20KABOY%20MISC?sort=3&page=1

• 2 weeks later...

Malpias Mike,

Do you still have these pistols? Are they blue or stainless. If you have photos please send to me at HolyRider45@gmail.com so I can take a look. Interested and want full details on what you have (box, papers, etc.) and condition.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you - off to the Oregon State Shoot tomorrow but will come on line to check for reply.

Thanks, Holy Rider from Eugene, Oregon

Archived