SASS Wire Forum

Kirst, VTI, UPS = Conspiracy?

Shakey Merlot

Howdy,

I bought a Kirst conversion kit and paid for Kirst & Strite to do the smithing. Yesterday, I received an email from UPS stating that a package from VTI requiring an adult signature would be delivered today. Today I received another email saying another package from VTI will be delivered tomorrow. The tracking numbers are different and the second one does not require a signature. Today, nothing showed up and I'm starting to wonder about tomorrow. Anybody else have this happen?

Shakey

UPS has been swamped and many deliveries have been delayed. I have had this same situation a few times in the last couple months.

Johnny Meadows

Yes, UPS employees are not the same as they were 'back when'. We have had many instances where the drivers claim to have tried to deliver packages but no one would be home. We always out these low character drivers whenever we were home all day. We have several little barkers who do not allow a vehicle on our bumpy dirt road without protest!

Guest Cactus Cris SASS#2790

starting to have problems with my carrier too. Keeps delivering to 6419 instead of 6519!!! Spending too much time sniffing around widdow lady across street!! :blush::rolleyes:

Archived