SASS Wire Forum

Stealth Posse = Posse of Hot Dogs!

Colonel Dan, SASS #24025

The Stealth Posse :ph34r:/>/> this year at the Siege at St Augustine was composed of premier Hot Dogs with all the trimmings...and "just shooters" ;)/>/>

Just peruse the names on in this list--Local, State, Regional, National and World champions! With the exception of me and a very few others, scores in the “teens and clean” characterized both days of shooting. :o/>/>

These folks shot and worked together like no other posse I’ve ever had the honor to lead as the PM…a position in this case that was virtually unnecessary. My one and only task was to assign them a team job on the first day then stay out of their way the rest of the weekend…and I did just that. They made this posse the smoothest running group I’ve ever seen!

But without doubt, a very critical factor in the mix was the return of our venerable scorekeeper, Senorita Sprinklebuns. If you’ve ever seen the Stealth Posse’s scorekeeper no explanation is necessary! Folks don’t hang around our posse to watch the hot dogs…score keeping draws their interest!

Last but not least by a long shot, the RO's were one great group of dedicated, hard working soldiers. All of us on the Stelath Posse salute you and very much appreciate what you did to make the Siege a grand success! :D/>/>

My personal salute and sincere thanks to each and every member of the Stealth Posse of 2013.

Arcadia Outlaw

Beck A Boo

Colonel Dan

Coup Feather

Dago Mike

Dang it Dan

Dang its Darlin

Delta Glen

Deuce Stevens

Dominator

Hawkeye Gin

Johnny the Kid

L Topay

Latonka

Lightning Wayne

Professor Cubby Bear

Santa Fe River Stan

Slo Mo

Wildcard Willow

And most importantly…Senorita Sprinklebuns.

Finally, a sincere salute of appreciation to Copenhagen, Lil Miss, Bill Bonney and the entire Siege crew for putting on a great weekend of shooting fun! Their year long’s worth of hard work was very evident every place you looked! :FlagAm:/>/>

And if the OP isn't enough to make you sit up and take notice, the Stealth Posse was honored to have:

Overall March Winner: Dang it Dan

Sole Survivor Shootoff Winner: Arcadia Outlaw

Great job guys...ya dun us all proud! :D

Arcadia, You were the epitome of dedication this weekend soldier. Under the weather and surviving on Pepto Bismal, you never missed a step and won the pressure packed Shootoff against the best there is in our sport... To include my #2 son! :D/>

You and Willow have been and always are honored members of the Stealth Posse!

A sincere salute to Dang it Dan and Dang it's Darlin for taking the state titles once again...two better shooters you'll never find but more importantly, two better human beings you'll not find either.

Great shooters

Great people

Great Stealth Posse members

Great friends

I sincerely salute them for all of the above! :D

Good Monday morning Colonel.

I was on a similar posse at the GA State last year:

Deuce

Santa Fe River Stan

Lightning Wayne

Dang It Dan

Arcadia Outlaw

Delta Glen

John E. Law

Max Montana (World champ GF and Jedi Master)

Woody and Sassy Teton Lady

and if my memory serves me correctly, Roughneck Rod.

and a few others who's name eludes me right now.

It was a memorable posse. I know what you mean.

..........Widder

Archived