SASS Wire Forum

,,,still would love to enjoy one of these

:D/>

My freind who is the Indiana sales rep for a carbide tool company sent me a picture of a similar semi-auto LMG (prototype) this company is building and that they use his tools exclusively - he's still waiting for his free sample :lol:/>

GG ~ :FlagAm:/>

I always wanted a DP.

I just like the pan mag. Fun to shoot. For awhile, until it jams.

Very very old school. ;)/>/>

I always wanted a DP.

I just like the pan mag. Fun to shoot. For awhile, until it jams.

Very very old school. ;)/>/>/>/>

The new one might not be a jam prone if the originals were subject to that. Here is a pic he sent me with the email:

http://i275.photobuc...zps274c0408.jpg

(Receiver is showin-the-white, and will be finished to match the original UK vz. 59 firearm)

Since you are a MarColMarFirearms past customer, or email subscriber, you are getting the firstannouncement of our upcoming new product!

We are proud to announce ournew semi-auto design of the Czech UK vz. 59 semi-auto belt-fed gun. Ifyou are unfamiliar with this firearm, the UK vz. 59 is the last and finaldevelopment of the famous ZB26 / ZB30 / BREN gun line. Featuring acompletely milled receiver, it fires the plentiful and inexpensive 7.62x54rcartridge through a unique push through belt.

This gun was developed by theCZ factory, and was the rarest of the LMGs adopted by the WarsawPact, with only an estimated 29,000 ever produced. This gun isstill used by the Czech Republic and several other countries. Our gunwill feature a completely new milled receiver from 4140, our proprietary firecontrol system, and a new machine gun grade chrome-lined barrel made fromblanks provided by Lothar Walther of Germany. This barrel steel is thesame one provided to their military customers for sustainedfire machine-guns. The gun will be finished just like the originals,with blued barrels and our proprietary finish to match Czech originalproduction full auto guns.

The gun has been test fired,and torture testing continues. Just like our Semi-PKM, this willbe a limited number production, less than 500 total. The package willinclude the gun, barrel, 250 round can and belt, 50 round assault can and belt,and an original gunner's kit with tools. Early bird pricing is just $4,295plus shipping (cash discounted). Suggested Retail is $6,295, so you'llsave $2,000 by signing up early!

We are now taking orders forthe product, as production has begun. You can reserve yours immediatelywith a refundable deposit of $1,500. The remainder will be due upon completionof your Semi UK vz. 59.

We will also provide milledfull-auto receivers for Class II Manufacturers, semi-auto receivers, as well as7.62x54r barrels for your parts kits, should you have one with a demilledbarrel. Build services will also be provided once our initial batch iscompleted.

These units will be madein-house by MarColMar Firearms, and will be produced to our exacting standards.

Thank you for your interestin our products! If you are interested in buying please email us at marcolmarfirearms@frontier.comor call us at 765 983-8200. We don't have operators standing by… soplease leave a message if we can't get to the phone and you are interested.

Dave Bane

Owner

MarColMar Firearms LLC

GG ~ :FlagAm:/>/>

Really really cool!

(I could do without the awful music though!)

:)/> Rye

Yeah - didn't have any input on the video pard :lol:/>

GG ~ :FlagAm:/>

The new one might not be a jam prone if the originals were subject to that. Here is a pic he sent me with the email:

http://i275.photobuc...zps274c0408.jpg

(Receiver is showin-the-white, and will be finished to match the original UK vz. 59 firearm)

Since you are a MarColMarFirearms past customer, or email subscriber, you are getting the firstannouncement of our upcoming new product!

We are proud to announce ournew semi-auto design of the Czech UK vz. 59 semi-auto belt-fed gun. Ifyou are unfamiliar with this firearm, the UK vz. 59 is the last and finaldevelopment of the famous ZB26 / ZB30 / BREN gun line. Featuring acompletely milled receiver, it fires the plentiful and inexpensive 7.62x54rcartridge through a unique push through belt.

This gun was developed by theCZ factory, and was the rarest of the LMGs adopted by the WarsawPact, with only an estimated 29,000 ever produced. This gun isstill used by the Czech Republic and several other countries. Our gunwill feature a completely new milled receiver from 4140, our proprietary firecontrol system, and a new machine gun grade chrome-lined barrel made fromblanks provided by Lothar Walther of Germany. This barrel steel is thesame one provided to their military customers for sustainedfire machine-guns. The gun will be finished just like the originals,with blued barrels and our proprietary finish to match Czech originalproduction full auto guns.

The gun has been test fired,and torture testing continues. Just like our Semi-PKM, this willbe a limited number production, less than 500 total. The package willinclude the gun, barrel, 250 round can and belt, 50 round assault can and belt,and an original gunner's kit with tools. Early bird pricing is just $4,295plus shipping (cash discounted). Suggested Retail is $6,295, so you'llsave $2,000 by signing up early!

We are now taking orders forthe product, as production has begun. You can reserve yours immediatelywith a refundable deposit of $1,500. The remainder will be due upon completionof your Semi UK vz. 59.

We will also provide milledfull-auto receivers for Class II Manufacturers, semi-auto receivers, as well as7.62x54r barrels for your parts kits, should you have one with a demilledbarrel. Build services will also be provided once our initial batch iscompleted.

These units will be madein-house by MarColMar Firearms, and will be produced to our exacting standards.

Thank you for your interestin our products! If you are interested in buying please email us at marcolmarfirearms@frontier.comor call us at 765 983-8200. We don't have operators standing by… soplease leave a message if we can't get to the phone and you are interested.

Dave Bane

Owner

MarColMar Firearms LLC

GG ~ :FlagAm:/>/>/>/>

This here is a DP Very old school Nostrovya! :lol:

Yeah - didn't have any input on the video pard laugh.gif/>

GG ~ FlagAm.gif/>

I know ya didn't pard, just really annoying when people have to put hard rock background music with shooting a gun. The music doesn't even fit and I'm not sure any music would fit.

The rifle is really cool though!!

Rye

I know ya didn't pard, just really annoying when people have to put hard rock background music with shooting a gun. The music doesn't even fit and I'm not sure any music would fit.

The rifle is really cool though!!

Rye

Yeah. Unless somebody is talking, I have to turn the volume off on most youtube vids anymore. People seem to think they're making Lawrence of Arabia.

Dang editing software! ;)

Archived