SASS Wire Forum

Cody-matic .38/.357

Dakota Justice

This is a like new Taylor and Co 1873 Deluxe rifle in .38/.357 and I have only shot it in 2 matches. I waited over 4 months for this rifle and it was well worth it! It has the 20 inch octagon barrel, short stroked, gold bead front sight, buckhorn rear sight, lever wrap, and a fantastic trigger. I bought this new through Cody Conagher and had him do all the work before I got it. I paid over $1500 which included shipping, I would take $1400 shipped to your FFL holder. This rifle has 1 small cart ding in the stock, the rest is as new.

I would consider a partial trade for a S&W M&P Shield in 9mm or a SA EMP in 9mm or a 1911 (commander sized in either .40 or 9mm).

The reason I am selling it is because I am getting out of CAS. Too many hobbies and not enough time!

Dakota Justice

Cell 701-240-1084

Found a compact 9mm for off duty carry so don't need to trade for another one. I will entertain other trades, just let me know what you have. Worst I will say is no thanks.

DJ

Dakota Justice,

I have a Colt SAA Sheriff's Model in 44 SPL./44-40 made from 1980-1985, 4,560 were made.

It is blue, with one piece Tiger Stripe Ivory grips. also the box, papers and orig. wood grips.

If you would like to see photo's PM me. We could talk about a trade maybe.

Thanks,

Fallon

Good offer but I'll have to pass. I am selling my rifle to help pay for a new competition pistol and I would just be trying to sell another high dollar gun. I am more interested in trading for multiple guns that would be easier (cheaper to the buyer) to sell.

Thank you for a good and fair trade offer. If I can find some one local that maybe interested in the Colt, I will get back with you.

DJ

Rifle has been traded, thanks for all the offers.

I will have a Uberti 1875 Engraved for sale or trade once this transaction is complete. Nickel plated, 7.5 barrel. 45LC.

DJ

Archived