SASS Wire Forum

Hat for Sale

I have a Beaver Brand Boone style hat for sale. I don't have a picture but if you Google "Beaver Brand Boone" you'll see it. I've had the hat for about a year and a half but it's never been worn. Sure I tried it on a few times, but it's never been outside. It's chocolate in color and size 7-1/4. Asking $250.00 shipped.

Thanks for looking.

S.

I have a Beaver Brand Boone style hat for sale. I don't have a picture but if you Google "Beaver Brand Boone" you'll see it. I've had the hat for about a year and a half but it's never been worn. Sure I tried it on a few times, but it's never been outside. It's chocolate in color and size 7-1/4. Asking $250.00 shipped.

Thanks for looking.

S.

It sure is a good thing that so many pards out there have small pates. seen a lot of 7 1/4 hats for sale here. If they were my size, I'd go broke feeding my hat addiction!

Beaver Brand made some high quality hats - like this one. Sadly, they are no longer making hats, as of this month. Another fine hat maker is history. Might want to snap this one up!

Beaver Brand made some high quality hats - like this one. Sadly, they are no longer making hats, as of this month. Another fine hat maker is history. Might want to snap this one up!

Didn't know that. Sad to know...

Howdy!

Is this still available? If so, could you measure the inside of the sweat band with a tape measure and tell me the size (inches or cms)? I ask because I bought this model hat a few years back in kangaroo color; it was larger than I normally take (but size options were limited). It eventually worked out, but now I can't recall what size it originally was (label long gone); 7 1/8 or 7 1/4. It's become a favorite of mine, and chocolate brown would be a nice color to have. Thanks!

Archived