SASS Wire Forum

Kansas State Shoot Border Wars

High Plains Hud SASS#64232

What a great time, great food, perfect weather, good friends, met new friends I didnt know i had!!! I had the pleasure of shooting with Hondo Tucker on his Posse ( great posse leader and great posse 1&2, wow what a bunch!!!)Great fella helps lots of folks out behind the scenes, GREAT representive of Kansas at Regionals. And not to leave Rusty Dove out. She fine one represent Kansas , a nicer gal you will not find. Works hard at her shootin,runs a 97 shotgun like ya wouldnt beleive. And purty too!! :wub:

Congrats to all the other champs and Free State Rangers.

This is a great club and a fine shoot. I had hoped to participate this year but unfortunately had to cancel at the last minute.

Who were the category winners and champs?

First time I ever shot at that range and I can tell ya I had a great time!! I met some great people on posse 3-4, sure hope I get to shoot with them again sometime. Congrats to all the winners.. And hope to see ya'lll on down the trail.

Hud is right. It was great seeing a lot of old friends & shooting with some new ones on Posses 1 & 2. Everyone worked great together to keep us moving.

Congrats to all the winners & a big THANK YOU to Buffalo Phil and all The Free State Rangers who worked so hard on the shoot. The weather couldn't be beat.

Slow Gun

Archived