SASS Wire Forum

SOLD: Black Hills Leather for 45/44 caliber

Two Spurs

For Sale:

Quality made Black Hills Leather (El Paso, Texas) Model: Tombstone #BH250. Double strong side PLUS a cross-draw for your option.

Marked size 38- Measures 38" from center pivot of belt buckle to the middle hole. Range on the holes from buckle is 36-40". Marked as 45 caliber but 44 caliber rounds fit good as well.

Black Hills Leather sells all this new for over $400. (**4 3/4" pistols are about 1/2" from the end on the strong side holsters.)OPEN END HOLSTERS.

$200 shipped (Continental US) to the first "I'll take it". (no trades)

The rig- scroll left and right for 5 pics total: http://minus.com/lYsTstwhmvrr6

Added pic of open end view with 4 5/8" NMV setting in it. http://minus.com/l1fEcUBptlYfL

Please provide the measurement from belt buckle to center hole. Thanks

Ace- Will post that quick as I get home from work.

***Back up for sale! ^_^

Mr. Kelly's said his Colts did not fit tight enough in these holsters that were broke in with New Model Vaquero's so I was happy to refund his money and they are on the way back to me now. (I would add that he was very happy with quality, condition, and finish) ;)

Up for grabs boys!

Let me say that the quality of these items is top notch, and the condition is near perfect. I was quite disappointed that my Colts were a bit loose in the holsters, and since I carry horseback, that is a bigger concern for me than perhaps it might be for other pards. Anyhow, this will make a terrific set for someone at a real bargain price. I can tell you Two Spurs is the best to deal with. JK

Bump again. Damn - Someboby sell me some RVNM in 45 with 4.75 bbls so I can buy this rig.

Well...I just happen to have a non-matching finish pair that I'm wanting to sell but haven't listed....... just to help you out of a bind. :lol:

Sorry about the I'll take em....I just noticed the toes are closed and my longer guns won't work.....sorry

Sorry about the I'll take em....I just noticed the toes are closed and my longer guns won't work.....sorry

Ahhh, but they are not closed. Take one more look Karl. My wife's 4 5/8" NMV's are about 1/2-5/8" from the open end. http://minus.com/l1fEcUBptlYfL

Dog Gone........ I know you said no trades but I just got to offer my old S&W .38 Lemon squeezer for this rig.

It may not be purdy but she shoots just fine. Everything there and works like it should. Dark bore with plenty of rifling, grips not chipped up.

Dog Gone........ I know you said no trades but I just got to offer my old S&W .38 Lemon squeezer for this rig.

It may not be purdy but she shoots just fine. Everything there and works like it should. Dark bore with plenty of rifling, grips not chipped up.

Thanks Irontree but I need the cash on this one. (Break open that piggy bank!) :)

SOMEBODY BUY THIS RIG!!!! Or PM me and buy the S&W for $200 and I'll send the proceeds to Two Spurs! I don't need the rig but it's one heck of a deal. Yes, this is a real offer.

Howdy!

Will the holsters fit an old model vaquero?

Is the size range from the center of the buckle or edge of the buckle to the holes?

To the center of the buckle.

Old model Vaqueros- No personal experience with those, but I'm told that the answer would be yes they would fit. The holsters were broke in with NMV's and have an easy pull. Since the OMV's are a bit bigger they would be pretty snug and go through another break-in period.

You might want to get a second opinion on that to be comfortable with the decision. :)

Hello Pard:

If still available, I will take the rig. Just shoot me hoe to send funds or give me a call.

772-801-1974 24/7

you now have my email.

The rig I can put to good use. I have a pair of OM Vaqueros and also a pair of Uberti Cattlemans.

Will be to hear from you.

BobS aka Marshal Coots Haas 82866

Hello Pard:

If still available, I will take the rig. Just shoot me hoe to send funds or give me a call.

772-801-1974 24/7

you now have my email.

The rig I can put to good use. I have a pair of OM Vaqueros and also a pair of Uberti Cattlemans.

Will be to hear from you.

BobS aka Marshal Coots Haas 82866

SPF to Marshal Coots Hass. :) Sending you a PM Marshal.

Archived