SASS Wire Forum

Ruger Bisley's & grips for sale Updated 8/16

:rolleyes: I have a unique pair of Ruger Bisley NEW Model vaqueros, SS, 4.62" bbls. in .45 colt. These revolvers were built by Jimmy Spurs when I thought that I would forever be a Bisley shooter. They started life as new from the factory New Model vaqueros. Jimmy converted them to the Bisley configuration with all new parts, and did his top action job. Transfer bar removed 4 click, steback trigger. super smooth. Then he did some machine turning work to set them off. Black checkered gunfighter grips. I need $ 2,000.00 and will pay shipping, insurance at buyers decision. Pictures availible if you send me an email address.

Two Ruger Bisley Blackhawks, .45 colt & .45 acp. Stainless, 5.5" bbls. One completely polished the other std Ruger SS finish. Wes Fargo 4 click action job. Black smooth corian grips. $ 550. each or $1050 for the pair. I pay shipping insurance extra if desired.

Ruger Bisley grips: 2 pair Ajax smooth off white, one pair of another maker same color smooth off white. $60 shipped for all three if desired. SPF to Wild Willi :) SHIPPED 8/16

One pair Ajax faux stag $25.00 SPF :)SHIPPED

2 pair checkered off white, these are a heavier polymer and slightly larger than standard. There is a capital N or Z on the back of these. $50.00 shipped.

[Found one more pair, these are also checkered off white by the N or Z mfg but this one pair has a fleur de les in the top & bottom within the checkering, $25.00 shd. :)SPF along with the black pair to Deliverence Jack. :)SHIPPED

Boxes with all revolvers just maybe not the original on the blakhawks. thanks for lookin' C.W.

BELIEVE ALL GRIPS ARE SOLD PF. THREE PACKAGES SENT STILL WAITIN' FOR last RESPONSE. thanks to all. Anybody received their packages yet???? :unsure:

Guest diablo slim shootist

"One pair Ajax faux stag $25.00 shipped "

I'LL TAKE THESE...WISH YOU HAD 2 PAIR ;)

DIABLOSLIMSHOOTIST@YAHOO.COM PLEASE SEND PICS OF OTHER GRIPS

"One pair Ajax faux stag $25.00 shipped "

I'LL TAKE THESE...WISH YOU HAD 2 PAIR ;)

DIABLOSLIMSHOOTIST@YAHOO.COM PLEASE SEND PICS OF OTHER GRIPS

Email with photos should be on the way. C-U, C.W.

CW - I believe I figured it out. Would you take $30 for the Fleur De Lis and the thinned down black one that may/may not fit (that you were planning to include with the other 2 pairs). Thank you.

^_^ Yup, PM me for details. C.W, :FlagAm:

:rolleyes: I have a unique pair of Ruger Bisley NEW Model vaqueros, SS, 4.62" bbls. in .45 colt. These revolvers were built by Jimmy Spurs when I thought that I would forever be a Bisley shooter. They started life as new from the factory New Model vaqueros. Jimmy converted them to the Bisley configuration with all new parts, and did his top action job. Transfer bar removed 4 click, steback trigger. super smooth. Then he did some machine turning work to set them off. Black checkered gunfighter grips. I need $ 2,000.00 and will pay shipping, insurance at buyers decision. Pictures availible if you send me an email address.

Two Ruger Bisley Blackhawks, .45 colt & .45 acp. Stainless, 5.5" bbls. One completely polished the other std Ruger SS finish. Wes Fargo 4 click action job. Black smooth corian grips. $ 550. each or $1050 for the pair. I pay shipping insurance extra if desired.

Ruger Bisley grips: 2 pair Ajax smooth off white, one pair of another maker same color smooth off white. $60 shipped for all three if desired. SPF to Wild Willi

One pair Ajax faux stag $25.00 SPF

2 pair checkered off white, these are a heavier polymer and slightly larger than standard. There is a capital N or Z on the back of these. $50.00 shipped.

[Found one more pair, these are also checkered off white by the N or Z mfg but this one pair has a fleur de les in the top & bottom within the checkering, $25.00 shd. :)SPF along with the black pair to Deliverence Jack.

Boxes with all revolvers just maybe not the original on the blakhawks. thanks for lookin' C.W.

BELIEVE ALL GRIPS ARE SOLD PF. TWO PACKAGES SENT STILL WAITIN' FOR RESPONS FM OTHERS.

Thanks to all. C.W. :)

Ruger Bisley grips: 2 pair Ajax smooth off white, one pair of another maker same color smooth off white. $60 shipped for all three if desired. SPF to Wild Willi :) SHIPPED 8/16

One pair Ajax faux stag $25.00 SPF :)SHIPPED

[Found one more pair, these are also checkered off white by the N or Z mfg but this one pair has a fleur de les in the top & bottom within the checkering, $25.00 shd. :)SPF along with the black pair to Deliverence Jack. :)SHIPPED

BELIEVE ALL GRIPS ARE SOLD PF. THREE PACKAGES SENT STILL WAITIN' FOR last RESPONSE. Anybody received their packages yet???? :unsure:

Thanks to all who responded.

Archived