SASS Wire Forum

FS Tipi 18'

Made by Panther Primitives out of 13.8 oz Sunforger canvas, the best they offer. Cheyenne style smoke flaps, the best for all weather use. With liner, door, smoke flap ropes, liner rope, hemp tipi rope, liner and cover storage bags, dowels/aged sticks for lacing. This Lodge is in excellent condition, see pics. Over $1600 from PP to get new. This is very heavy and will not ship easily or cheaply(I would guess $150-$200+, depending on distance), prefer local pickup. I'll look into shipping quotes for serious individuals, but if you're not willing to spend at least $150, please don't bother asking. NO POLES. Find a local source for poles, they can be as much as $800+ if you have to have them shipped in.. Tipi living ain't cheap to get set up, but there is NOTHING like sleeping in tipi with a fire going by your bedside, watching the stars or snow out the smoke flap. :wub:

REDUCED TO $700.

PICs of the tipi canvas click here

What would shipping be to CA Zip 92544?

Does it come with a flush toilet and ac?

You break enuff wind, you got AC:) ...toilet in the Lodge at your own risk :huh:

So what are we talking for weight of the package? Would it fit in a chrysler town an country with the seats folded down? how long do the poles have to be?-I know they are not included.

Caco

Couple hundred pounds. It'll fit in a mini-van no problem! if I remember right you're looking at 26-28' poles.(for the proper look) You can by by with less at the top.

What would shipping be to CA Zip 92544?

We're probably looking at Freight to ship, PM me a complete address and I'll get a quote.

• 2 weeks later...

What diameter is it set up? Also how tall?

It's 18' diameter. It takes around 25' poles, so the shelter portion is probably 18-20' tall. It's an "average" family size lodge, not one of the small kiddie ones and not on of the huge council meeting style. One person can put it up, but it's better done with 2 people. You can comfortably sleep 4-5 people with a fire in the middle.

Archived