SASS Wire Forum

1777 Charleville Musket -Traded

Mingo Frank

Selling my unfired .69 caliber Charleville musket repro. It is a copy of the 1777 model with the brass pan. Has been refinished to a more authentic appearance with oil finish on stock and French grey iron furniture. The stock has been decorated with many white pound beads. This would fit in for War of 1812 era up through mid 1800 for a Plainsman interpretation. Many of these went west for the fur trade.

Priced at $425.00 shipped to lower 48. It will ship in a shipping box from TOTW.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=ED02C957FB623D7!519

If someone would let me know if the pic link works, or not, I would appreciate it.

Mingo

Selling my unfired .69 caliber Charleville musket repro. It is a copy of the 1777 model with the brass pan. Has been refinished to a more authentic appearance with oil finish on stock and French grey iron furniture. The stock has been decorated with many white pound beads. This would fit in for War of 1812 era up through mid 1800 for a Plainsman interpretation. Many of these went west for the fur trade.

Priced at $425.00 shipped to lower 48. It will ship in a shipping box from TOTW.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=ED02C957FB623D7!519

If someone would let me know if the pic link works, or not, I would appreciate it.

Mingo

Mingo the photo link worked,There is just one photo.

Very nice,Murf

Indian made from Discriminating General. This is the 7th musket I've had from them or MTV and never had a problem ( except a broken frizzen spring that MTV replaced under warranty) with any of them. I've shot blank loads and roundball loads in all but this one without incident.

This one is unfired.

Mingo

Has this one been drilled for shooting? If not, is there a mark as to where to drill.? If you could send me more pics I would appreciate it.

Doxiedad(at)comcast(dot)net

Thanks

I drilled the touchhole when I got it, so it's ready to go. I'll send some pics and some better ones tomorrow fi you wanted something specific.

Mingo

Mingo, thanks for the reply, info, and pics. Nice looking piece and as long as it has all the parts, sight, etc. as in TOTW type rifle, no need for more pics...... you looking for anything in trade? Have several types of BP rifles we could palaver about(Snider, Beaumont, Smith Carbine, paper cartrige sharps......).

Mingo, thanks for the reply, info, and pics. Nice looking piece and as long as it has all the parts, sight, etc. as in TOTW type rifle, no need for more pics...... you looking for anything in trade? Have several types of BP rifles we could palaver about(Snider, Beaumont, Smith Carbine, paper cartrige sharps......).

Email sent.

Thank

Mingo

Archived