SASS Wire Forum

WTB Gun Cart

Hi Cowboys and Cowgirls.

I am looking for somebody that has an extra gun cart for sale. From your garage to mine. Please send a photo and your price to my email address: bob_hbu76@yahoo.com. If you have had a good experience with your's and would recommend a manufacture I would appreciate that info too.

Thanks y'all!

Texas Peacemaker

If you have a gun cart and your around houston tx,., baytown,tx. or if you shoot at Orange,tx. send pictures to His email address.Not trying to jump a post just wanted to let you know where he is.

You're always welcome to check out Thunder River Renegades up in Magnolia, TX

Here's our website: http://thunderriverrenegades.com/

cheyenne

Thanks Cheyenne, I appreciate the invite. I observed the fun at your February shoot and plan to return now that I have all firearms. Looking for a cart for now. Know any club members that has an extra for sale?

Thanks Cheyenne, I appreciate the invite. I observed the fun at your February shoot and plan to return now that I have all firearms. Looking for a cart for now. Know any club members that has an extra for sale?

PM Sent B)

Capt Hill, did I miss your photos? I would appreciate seeing your cart for sale and price. Thanks, Texas Peacemaker

Archived