SASS Wire Forum

Another good'un at ROCKFORD Michigan

The Rockford Regulators ROCK!!! So much FUN! (as usual :) ) THANKS

Also , Deuce Stevens made some lighter 12ga loads for Sassy Sunshine to try after the match and they did very well....It was her first time with the 12ga, and it kicks her little frame some, but she likes it alot ;) - Thanks Deuce...

She also shot her Henry 22 for the first time and some Bearcats that Deuce brought along...

I love Cowboy Action Shooting...and the pards I shoot with!

..and Crazy Mingo....better luck next time amigo :P

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Hey Gunner Gatlin,

Don't leave us hangin like that. We need tha scoop on Crazy Mingo. Well?????????????

See ya in a few weeks at Cutters Raiders for the INDIANA Black Powder Match.

Blood Washed

I can;t do it ...just can't ...hopefully the man, the 'mango' man will chime in. :P

YES!! Very EXCITED to see ya and all at the IBPG shoot in May! It's gonna be FUN!

Folks! If'n ya can ths is a match to make happen for ya!!

The Indiana Black Powder Guild Presents......and smokless pards are invited to join!!

Thanks, Gunner for the gOOd words, it's always a pleasure to shOOt with you.

Thanks also to the 47 Cowboys and Cowgirls that braved the evils of the Wierd Sheriff today. It was downright amazin' that he didn't git shot during the match, not one penalty on Stage #4. Bustlin Belle, Bad Brass and a few others made up fer it after the match though, the pOOr guy has been marked fer life.

We were blessed with near perfect weather and couldn't have asked for a better group.

Congrats to all those that won Bass Boats, and thanks to Michigan Rattler for singin' fer us

See y'all next time, thanks agin,

hOOt :D:FlagAm:

Heee Haaaa "Doots" and "Hoot" What a Great Match, Fun and Different.. :lol: Thanks ta All the Rockford Gang , Kitchen staff,scorekeeper Lainey Mae ;) As always the Town of Liberty look Great. :D

Heeee Haaaa Gunner..(as a hush falls over the wire)Congrats on puttin a Whoopin on me <_< you did Good. :lol: but let me just say:Ya may of won this little battle today, But the WAR is still on,and I Promise ta show ya NO mercy.. :P

Heeee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heee Haaaa "Doots" and "Hoot" What a Great Match, Fun and Different.. :lol: Thanks ta All the Rockford Gang , Kitchen staff,scorekeeper Lainey Mae ;) As always the Town of Liberty look Great. :D

Heeee Haaaa Gunner..(as a hush falls over the wire)Congrats on puttin a Whoopin on me dry.gif you did Good. :lol: but let me just say:Ya may of won this little battle today, But the WAR is still on,and I Promise ta show ya NO mercy.. :P

Heeee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Fair nuff'! I wouldn't expect anything less from my mentor.....;)

Archived