SASS Wire Forum

Needing pistols :)

Hello I'm brand new to SASS and interested in finding pistols for cowboy shooting....I love the Ruger Sass Vaquero's 38/357 but before I purchased I was hoping to throw this out to those of you who might have a pair of 38's of any kind that you might be willing to sell----- :blush:

Sally, there are many revolvers used for CAS with size, weight, and balance you would dislike. They may have long, heavy barrels that do not balance well in your hands. Don't take any bargain. Search for a pair of revolvers that exactly match a pair you've already shot and love. Your CAS experience will be better with equipment that works for you perfectly. If you haven't tried a pair of SASS Vaqueros tuned by one of the professional CAS smiths you would be surprised how much nicer they are than stock Ruger models.

(Next you will be shopping for holsters designed for ladies.)

Hey there. I've got a pair of AWA Longhorns I'm lookin to sell. They're a smaller revolver like a Colt or NMV. Only regular pistols smaller I know of are Cimmarron Lightnings(which my wife shoots).

PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you some pictures of them.

Hi

Look on the wire Eusa Be Fast has a set all tricked out for $1250 they are very nice look him up he just got 1st place with them this weekend in his class and the only reason he is selling them he just bought two sets of sass guns in 357/38.

Hope this helps.

Connecticut Yankee

Archived