SASS Wire Forum

Firelands Peacemakers

Rye Miles #13621

Hey pards it's Wed. shootin' time again. Yup that's tommorow, April 4 sign up 8:30 am shoot at 'round 9:30

Firelands Peacemakers, Rochester,Ohio

$5.00........5 stages.....no lunch....no prizes.....NO CATEGORIES~~WB ok....Josey Wales ok

All SASS rules apply ('cept fer the categories)

C'mon and have fun with us Peacemakers!

B) Rye

I'm loaded up and read, Rye. See ya there. :)

Cool, see ya in the morn, Rye ;)

Rye, did you get those holsters from Dawg? Could be a good time to try out your new cap guns. Us young guys

still have to work. Anyway you all have fun.

Charlie

Hey Charlie thanks, them holsters are great! Sorry ya couldn't make it. I won't be at Tusco Sat. (self employed folks hafta make $$$ when we can) See ya at Sandusky or Firelands. If ya want the money for them holsters before I can send you a check. Email me and let me know. Much obliged pard, Rye :)

Thanks everyone who came out today, 34 shooters! That's great for a wednesday. Weather was pleasant and we all had a great time. Good to see everyone, B)

Rye

Just put the money in your wallet and don't lose it until you see me or Dawg. I don't think your eyes are good

enough to write a check! "LAUGHING OUT LOUD" I spelled it big so you could read it!

By the way, about that snubbie I bought, you can never have enough of a good thing! Ask Dawg.

Your friend I think / Charlie

Archived