SASS Wire Forum

A few wins for gun owners.

Subdeacon Joe

Small steps, all in the right direction.

I'm glad to see someone showed some sense by squashing the "sporting purposes" canard. Maybe the price of Saigas will come back to reality.

And now, there's this new toy to consider => http://www.raacfirearms.com/index.php3?pageid=AkdalProducts.htm

Small steps, all in the right direction.

I'm glad to see someone showed some sense by squashing the "sporting purposes" canard. Maybe the price of Saigas will come back to reality.

And now, there's this new toy to consider => http://www.raacfirearms.com/index.php3?pageid=AkdalProducts.htm

The local gun shop has one in already. They are really light and look kinda cheap but according to the owner they work pretty good

The local gun shop has one in already. They are really light and look kinda cheap but according to the owner they work pretty good

They work pretty good...What is with pretty good?? I do understand that first gen of something my need some seasoning...

Texas Lizard

They work pretty good...What is with pretty good?? I do understand that first gen of something my need some seasoning...

Texas Lizard

Can't give you too much details as it wasn't me firing it but the gunshops owner fed it a variety of brands and length shells bird shot buck and slug and he said as of firing just shy of 500 rounds he has yet to get a ftf or misfire. He said it doesn't kick bad either, keep in mind though he shoots a big fifty without muzzle break for fun. Personally I like the siaga a little better as long as you don't use those pos drum mags

Archived