SASS Wire Forum

Christmas Present

Big Jake1001

After reading about Holland&Holland in BMCs' thread, I had to have you look at these Watches.

They can run as high as. $500,000.

Now where is that piggy bank?

Big Jake

P.S. AUDEMARS PIGUET.COM YOU CAN WATCH MORE THERE

I guess ol Santa will be liking me then, I don't want one of them fancy watches.

Just a 73, pair of SASS Ruger Vaqueros, maybe a Bond Derringer and a Ruger 1911. With the money left over from not getting me the watch, he could even pay for a trip to Winter Range for me...

I guess ol Santa will be liking me then, I don't want one of them fancy watches.

Just a 73, pair of SASS Ruger Vaqueros, maybe a Bond Derringer and a Ruger 1911. With the money left over from not getting me the watch, he could even pay for a trip to Winter Range for me...

Too bad Ruger doesn't make a Winchester copy of an 1873, you could keep it all in the Family. I don't know if I'd want a fancy watch, just thought I'd show how RICH people can spend their money.

Big Jake

For my purposes a $39. Target digital is good enough, still..........................!

I wouldn't mind having a Ullyse Nardin, Piquet, Patek Phillpe, or Brietling for special occasions. Nothing ostentatious, but very refined and elegant so I can get one up on folks with common Rolex frippery.

Archived