SASS Wire Forum

Great customer service from Rugged Gear

Sgt. Hochbauer, SASS #64409

I also had a wheel problem, but it was my own fault, so I asked how much for them to replace it. Owner said he would ship me a new one right away, no charge. I repeated that it was my own fault... I broke it... what does it cost. He repeated that he'd send a new one at no cost.

All together my family has bought 4 carts from Rugged Gear, and placed several orders for accessories. This was not the only time I went back to Ronelle and the owner about service... each time the fix went out in the mail right away, and each time at no cost. These folks are just great in my book. We will continue to give them our business.

See you on the trail. Morgan James

PS--I've made three mods to my 4-gun cart... added a way to securely affix an umbrella (has to be the vented kind to avert it catching wind and blowing the cart over--better yet, don't deploy the umbrella in gusting conditions), added a way to secure a 36" squib rod right next to the umbrella, and connected the brakes so that you can engage both with one tap of you foot, and unengage them by lifting once with your toe.

Archived