SASS Wire Forum

Double Spinal Surgeries Comin' Up

Yes sir Pards, I had an appointment at the VA Hospital in Loma Linda, CA yesterday to discuss my recent MRI on my spine, which revealed that I have some serious narrowing of my spine in my L & C sections requiring 2 seperate surgeries. My surgeon will be the Chief of Neurosurgery at the VA, which is comforting. I'm estimating the first surgery will be right after the Christmas holidays, but might be sooner. My neck will be will be operated on first with about a 2 month recovery, I'll have to wear one of those collars. I wonder how a wild rag would look with one of those. :lol: Then, later in the year when I am ready my lumbar section will be operated on, with about a 3 month recovery. I'm in good spirits about all of this. I have felt this coming on for the last 10 years or so, with the last 4 years becomming quite serious. I am very hopeful about all of this, as well I'm a strong believer in the power of prayer lifted up to our Saviour Christ Jesus, I have personally witnessed His miracles in my life.

Your Pard,

Ricochet Roy

Prayers up from Texas for you Roy.I know that prays work because I have seen it.

Prayers up for ya buddy. That's some serious sawbones work there....prayers for a good surgery and fast healing.

Archived