SASS Wire Forum

Who in NE, KS, MO, IA is SASS shooting---

Mustang Gregg

:FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

I'm going to be back home on R&R soon. I wanted to get in at least one SASS match this year. If any SASS outfits in NE, KS, MO or IA (within reasonable driving distance) is holding one, please post it. Or send a PM.

I tried to reach several Pards by email, but couldn't reach them.

Trouble is, many midwestern SASS clubs don't shoot past October.

Does anyone know if the Flat Water Shootists of Grand Island are still having matches year-round? :mellow:

Muchas gracias,

Mustang Gregg

The Rocky Branch Rangers will be shooting November 6 in Higginsville, MO, but that is their last shoot until February (weather permitting.) I am not sure but I think the Free State Rangers might be shooting this weekend in Parker, KS. I do know that they shoot year round weather permitting.

Because of the way their stages are built the Powder Creek Cowboys don't shut down durning the winter, but will close on a given Saturday or Wedensday if there is snow and ice or the temperature drops too low.

The Gateway Area Shootist Society www.cowboygass.net which hails from the Arnold Rifle and Pistol Club has their monthly match Nov. 20. Just south of St. Louis, MO. off I-55.

Thanky, kindly, Pards!

Good to hear back from you all!

We hope to get in one match before I have to head back to this crap#+!<place Afghnaistan.

And I don't know how much I will really have avaialble. It will depend on the WX and the driving distance.

I reckon it will have to be under 200 miles, though. B)

Much obliged,

Mustang Gregg

Table Rock, NE

Pards:

BTTF!

MG

Hey Gregg, We are shooting this Sunday ( Nov 6th ) in Milan , Il. (Ia-ILL border) May be too much of a drive though. Wife and I shot with your club in May, and would love to have the chance to have you here. Marshal Chnace Morgun

Marshal:

I will be in Afghanistan until next week.

So it will be only for 2nd & 3rd Sats & Suns.

Mustang Gregg

Thanks, MCM:

I will probably get the 2nd Sat & Sun to shoot only. So I'll keep looking at the club calendars.

We might be doing our family Thanksgiving/Christmas on the 3rd Sat & Sun. :unsure:

MG

Archived