SASS Wire Forum

Ruckus in the Nation

Tumblin Tom

Just returned from the Oklahoma State Shoot, Ruckus in the Nations. Was told we were the first to shoot there from Louisiana. Well wife Phoenix Rose and I (Tumblin Tom) can only say one thing. OUTSTANDING . This was one of the best matches we have shot at. From the facilities to the stages to the banquet just outstanding. A really great bunch of folks. Would highly recommend this shoot to all.

Thanks Tumblin Tom for the good words!!!!

...and thanks for coming to be with us!!!!!

...and thanks Smokie and Cap'n Highpockets for the kind words and being there with us for the shoot!!!!

Ruckus '11 is in the record book. It was a GREAT match put on by a super group of folks. Looking forward to next year. Thanks for an enjoyable weekend.

Cap'n Highpockets

Does anyone know when the scores will be posted? I did not see them yet on the website.

I'm bettin' that scores will be posted in a couple of days...

...a little rain during the match on Friday morning, not much to get excited about... ...did have a bit of weather Saturday evening after the banquet...

Had a great time as always. A little wet on Friday, frog strangler after the banquet but still a blast. I would like to thank everyone involved with organizing and running this match it was great. Anyone who left early from the pot luck dinner on Friday missed some great music by the "Skillet Lickers". I'll be back next year. ALSO, POSSIE 6 WAS THE BEST.

Slim

Just returned from the Oklahoma State Shoot, Ruckus in the Nations. Was told we were the first to shoot there from Louisiana. Well wife Phoenix Rose and I (Tumblin Tom) can only say one thing. OUTSTANDING . This was one of the best matches we have shot at. From the facilities to the stages to the banquet just outstanding. A really great bunch of folks. Would highly recommend this shoot to all.

This was the first out of state match I have attended and will make it back next year. Great bunch of friendly nice folks, great BBQ and a wonderful shooting range.

Archived