SASS Wire Forum

removed

have to figure out how to come up with the gold look great if some one come up first with the gold then i will pass on them

are the hammer like a colt [witch all the nonages cut in them?]

thank You Gunrunner Joe [e mail gunrunnerj@gmail.com] :FlagAm:

Well after some deep thought I have decided to sell my set of 38-40 Rugers in excellent shape consec serial #'s and a Jimmy Spurs race action job with super blackhawk hammers ( I will include original hammers ),also he fixed the cylinders diameters they measured at .396 and now measure.401 these guns come with box's paperwork, eagle gunfighter grips and original grips and the 40 S&W cylinder, these are extremely hard to find if you can find them, I'm asking $2000.00 shipped firm NO TRADES PLEASE

have to figure out how to come up with the gold look great if some one come up first with the gold then i will pass on them

are the hammer like a colt [witch all the nonages cut in them?]

thank You Gunrunner Joe [e mail gunrunnerj@gmail.com] :FlagAm:

Well after some deep thought I have decided to sell my set of 38-40 Rugers in excellent shape consec serial #'s and a Jimmy Spurs race action job with super blackhawk hammers ( I will include original hammers ),also he fixed the cylinders diameters they measured at .396 and now measure.401 these guns come with box's paperwork, eagle gunfighter grips and original grips and the 40 S&W cylinders, these are extremely hard to find if you can find them, I'm asking $2000.00 shipped firm NO TRADES PLEASE

Howdy Joe,

Jimmy didn't do the four click only the half cock mod, so if you slip hammer you don't have to go all the way around, still have transfer bar and you have to open loading gate to release the cylinder to load like a normal vaquero and they are slick and smooth. Go to his website www.cowboygunworks.com and read what he did for a full race action job.

KK

Can you call me 919-830-8054 Gunrunner JOE

Howdy Joe,

Jimmy didn't do the four click only the half cock mod, so if you slip hammer you don't have to go all the way around, still have transfer bar and you have to open loading gate to release the cylinder to load like a normal vaquero and they are slick and smooth. Go to his website www.cowboygunworks.com and read what he did for a full race action job.

KK

What is the barrel legth on all three guns?

Howdy

Good catch the Pistols are 4-3/4 and the Rifle 20"

Thanks KK

Archived