SASS Wire Forum

Bamas.. how are you doing now?

Deja Vous

I hope you are healing well... I just finished sewing on my steampunk outfit for tomorrow and needed to check on all of you on here.. I did hand sew a lot of it so I can take it apart easily.. lol... I hope you are doing okay tonight..

Been a very rough day today, but overall, I'm doing OK. Thay've promised me that I'll be going home "early" Monday, but I'm not holding my breath. <_<

Been a very rough day today, but overall, I'm doing OK. Thay've promised me that I'll be going home "early" Monday, but I'm not holding my breath. dry.gif

Bamas.. you have us praying for you... God is listening and you are in good hands,. Relax.. rest.. understand your stay is for your benefit.. hugs.. Deja.

He is just "nursing" this ailment so he can get all the gals to make over him. I am jealous. :)

Besides, he thinks he is making a fashion statement with that backless gown.

Really?? lol.. The gown.. geesh.. it is 20 degress in there and they give you backless gowns. to wear? lol.. You are funny..... but you might be right.. we need to investigate this.. lol

There'll be no backless gown investigations. Nossir! Not in these parts! I got a a gun and I knows how ta use it! :unsure:

Besides, I've upgraded to shorts and t-shirts, the better to show off my studly legs, doncha know!! :lol::lol::lol:

There'll be no backless gown investigations. Nossir! Not in these parts! I got a a gun and I knows how ta use it! :unsure:

Besides, I've upgraded to shorts and t-shirts, the better to show off my studly legs, doncha know!! :lol::lol::lol:

I suggest your wife gets a gun photo printed on your unmentionables. loll.. it might help.. ya never know.. lol

You can get undies with guns printed on them?

Bama, bet you're one of the nurses favorite patients.

dunno.. but I would love a pair.. lol Can you imagine.. Click bang on your.. uh.. never mind.. lol

Archived