SASS Wire Forum

Cast Cowboy Bullets for sale

Have short 125 gr.RNFP.358 bullets, 200 gr. RNFP .429, 185 gr. RNFP .452 bullets and 250 gr. RNFP .452 bullets. They are dumped in ammo cans, so the best way that I can figure to sell/trade them is by the pound. I want $2.50 a pound + actual PO flat rate shipping. (Do the math using 440 gr./oz. 500 158 gr 38 bullets weighs in at approx 11.2 pounds)

Also have some .458 Postell (long, pointed) 550 grain bullets for my sharps (That I sold). I want $20 for a hundred of these + PO flat rate.

Thanks fer lookin

Spunky

I don't know how many bullets my pard Spunky has, but for the benefit of those whose math is not your "thang," here's the cost per thousand of the bullets before shipping. I hope my math is correct!

Bullet size/grains

125 - $44.64

158 - $56.43

185 - $66.07

200 - $71.43

250 - $89.29

Sold a bunch of the 125 gr. 38s and most of the .458 postell bullets, but still have a bunch of the others left.

Thanks fer lookin,

Spunky

Howdy...do you have any more 125 gr. RNFP?

How many do you have. Will you ship USPS flat rate?

$11.00 per 70 pounds.

Happy trails

QDG

Yep, Grandpaw, I've still got some 158 gr .358s. Tried to send you an email but it wouldn't work. Send me an email and I'll send you the particulars.

Spunky

Bullets are sized and lubed. Dont have a picture of the 158s, maybe can try one day this week. I started back to school today and won't have much time till I get an offday. Don't know what your rossi likes, but these are a long, truncated cone with a bore diameter dirving band that is about an 1/8th long ahead of the crimp groove. Worst comes to worst, I can send you a couple in the mail to look at. I bought these to shoot in my wife's marlin 1894CS.

Spunky

.358 158's are gone. Still have some 125s and lots of .44s and 45s.

Thanks fer lookin

Spunky

Archived